Guide to skip sizes from BBP Team Skip Hire
Our skips range in size from 6 yards to 16 yards and are available for delivery within 24 hours of your call. This guide is intended to help you decide what size skip is suitable for your rubbish clearance but if you are still not sure, just pick up the phone and give us a call and one of our friendly team will help.
Guide to skip capacity
- 6 yard skip – ideal for bulky waste – holds 50 to 60 bin bags
- 8 yard skip – suitable for heavy builder’s waste – holds 60 to 80 bin bags
- 10 yard skip – this maxi skip is good for a large house clearance – holds 80 to 100 bin bags
- 12 yard skip – available for large house clearances – holds 100 – 120 bin bags
- 14 yard – 16 yard skip – ideal for a building or construction site
As a general rule white goods, batteries and asbestos are not allowed to be put in a skip. Please give us a call if you have any queries on what can or cannot be put in one of our skips.